What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A collection of carefully selected sounds, that will help calm down your baby and sooth him to sleep
- Completely eliminates unnecessary crying through a powerful relaxing effect that reminds them of safety
- Completely eliminates poisonous stress that stunts growth and causes anxiety issues in adulthood
- Powerfully replicates the safest place a baby has ever known…the mother’s womb
- Has a strong relaxation effect on adults too
- Works till your baby is 18 months old
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Slumber Sound System scores 72.32/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://slumber-sounds.com/cb/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product was $14.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: slumber-sounds.com you’ll also be taken through to slumber-sounds.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)